We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to the website in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). Please read the following information which will help you understand how your personal data may be used.
Information we collect about you
We will only collect information from you which will assist us in providing a service to you, as requested by you. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary to provide the service, or as required by law.We will use the information you provide to determine the availability of our services to you. Your application for a Mandarin Loan will be registered on your credit report under the name Jordan Estates Limited.
Disclosure to 3rd parties
We may disclose your information to our group companies or third party research organisations. We will not disclose your information to any other parties except where we are required to do so by law or under the protection of a contract which will protect your rights and to carefully selected third party companies for marketing purposes (please see the direct marketing declaration below for more information).We may also compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences. However, these statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users
You must be over the age of 18 to use this Website. Children are not permitted to use this Website.
By continuing with this application you agree that:
- We may contact you by post, telephone and/or email (or such other channel we may adopt from time to time) about services and/or products offered by us, or by other group companies which we consider to be of interest to you.
- We may provide your information to other Jordan Estates Ltd Companies and other carefully selected companies who may contact you with information which may be of interest to you.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you or giving your details to others for marketing purposes. If you wish us to stop, please write to the Customer Support Officer, Jordan Estates Ltd, Westgated, Drogheda, Co. Louth, Ireland, or call 041 – 9837585 or email us at email@example.com.
Data Protection Compliance Officer
If you want to know what data we hold about you, or to have access to that data, or amend it on accordance with the “Act”, please contact the DPA Officer at the above address.
CIFAS Fair processing Notes
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention Agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this Information. We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- Checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- Recovering debt
- Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
- Checking details of job applicants and employees
Please Contact us if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies . We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.